Are you the challenge-loving, fearless-type able to adapt within a fast-moving industry?
Well, BoyleSports could have the job for you!
BoyleSports is Ireland’s largest independent bookmaker with more than 340 outlets across Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK and a rapidly growing online presence.
Founded by John Boyle in 1989, BoyleSports currently employ over 2,800 staff via its retail estate and in HQ operations in Dundalk and Gibraltar.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team based at our Dundalk Head Office and drive our engagement levels to new heights. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits. As our Social Media Manager you will oversee the design, implementation and reporting of a social media strategy in line with business goals. You will manage a small team of Social Media Executives to create unique content, engage influencers and manage our community.
- Responsible for defining, planning and executing social media strategy to drive and underpin brand engagement and commercial KPIs for the business.
- Responsible for management of social media team to develop tactical, culturally relevant, creative, unique social media content.
- Succinctly outline the role of each social channel within a campaign and clearly identify and set out KPI’s to measure success against.
- Provide analysis of channel, campaign element and content performance.
- Ensure familiarity with widely used and emerging social media technology channels and position the agency as thought leaders in the social spectrum. • Drive revenue growth via social media business.
- Cultivating new communicates and managing branded online communities using Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media channels.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience digital expert with proven experience of community and social media management- preferably in a well-known brand or agency.
- Experience of managing social implementation for high-level brand and sponsorship campaigns.
- Strategic mindset and ability to develop cohesive social media strategies that influence business KPI’s.
- Knowledge of content creation, with direct experience of managing content production.
- Market leading knowledge of all social media platforms across all devices.
- Experience of managing at least 1 direct report.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and TweetDeck.
- Passion for sports and entertainment.
Job Description Update:
This is a growing and exciting business so the job description may be updated on an ongoing basis to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder’s personal and professional development needs.APPLY NOW