Have you the fearless mentality required to contribute to Ireland’s largest bookmaker?
Well, BoyleSports could have the job for you!
BoyleSports is Ireland’s largest independent bookmaker with more than 340 outlets across Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK and a rapidly growing online presence.
Founded by John Boyle in 1989, BoyleSports currently employ over 2,800 staff via its retail estate and in HQ operations in Dundalk and Gibraltar.
Working as an integral part of the Content Team creating written, audio and video content for the sports betting audience. The ideal candidate will come from a creative background with strong writing skills, ideally published online and have an excellent knowledge of sport and betting. This is a full time role which includes evening and weekend work to cover live sport.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Creating off-the-cuff, engaging and entertaining original content, both written and visual.
- Creating concepts for BoyleSports’ social campaigns ensuring the company stand out from its competitors.
- Managing BoyleSports’ social media channels including daily Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat activity adhering to brand tone of voice.
- Creating daily, engaging sports articles for http://betting.boylesports.com.
- Managing and curating content from external contributors and brand ambassadors.
- Off-site live social coverage of BoyleSports sponsored events.
- Excellent written skills, ideally published in print or online, with an in-depth knowledge of sport. (Candidate must have a genuine interest in all types of sport.)
- Excellent judge of humour and passion for entertainment.
- Experience of managing social media accounts for an online business.
- Experience of CMS products e.g. WordPress.
- Creative thinker and prolific idea generator.
- Experience with photo/video editing software e.g. Photoshop, Premiere.
Job Description Updates:
This job description will be updated on an on-going basis to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder’s personal and professional development needs.APPLY NOW