Job Title: Regional Manager
Reporting to: Head of Retail Operations
Are you the challenge-loving, fearless-type able to adapt within a fast-moving industry? Are you the dynamic-type, willing to adapt to, meet and overcome work-related challenges head on?
Well, BoyleSports could have the job for you! BoyleSports is Ireland’s largest independent bookmaker with more than 340 outlets across Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK and a rapidly growing online presence.
Founded by John Boyle in 1989, BoyleSports currently employ over 2,800 staff via its retail estate and in HQ operations in Dundalk and Gibraltar.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals in Northern Ireland. As a Regional Manager, your duties include guiding staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, and ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading bookmaker in Ireland to help grow our business and develop our people even further.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily operations and setting performance objectives
- Recruiting staff to ensure that there are adequate staffing levels to meet business needs
- Organise and prepare rotas to ensure the appropriate levels of staff are available as per budgeted hours and on a daily basis
- Oversee the training of your groups team members
- Identify team members with potential for development
- Addressing poor performance issues
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as necessary
- Working closely with other departments to implement business, marketing and advertising plans
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed
- Ensuring that we are complying with regulatory standards
- Dealing with customer queries, incident reports
- Good Team leader
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people
- Recognise high standards and drive them through
- Self starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Focused, resilient
- Works well to deadlines
- Communication and Influencing Skills
- Highly Organised
- Customer Focused
- Results Orientated
- (Proven) 5+ years’ experience within Senior Retail Management or Regional Management
- Industry experience desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments
- Some travel requirements
- Full, clean driving license
- Availability to work flexible hours and travel from site to site