Job Title: Brand & Advertising Executive
Report to: Media Manager
The brand & advertising executive is responsible for the day-to-day execution of media campaigns, working closely with brand on messaging, briefing design on creative, liaising with copywriting and compliance teams to ensure all media comms are correct and directing all media to the relevant sales houses.
As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with brand, performance marketing, promotions and external agencies to ensure ATL brand campaigns are aligned across all touchpoints of the business.
- Reporting to the Media Manager and supporting in the day to day running of the media strategy and execution of campaigns
- Working with relevant teams to understand the business objectives and KPI’s and how this translates into the advertising strategy
- Liaising with the brand, creative and content teams to support with the brief and execution of media campaigns through ATL media channels
- Responsible for working directly with brand and sportsbook promotions, providing a clear and concise creative brief and directing copy for sign off to relevant teams and executing final delivery
- Working with external TV Admin agency to deliver TV creative and brief monthly copy rotations
- Monitor and analysis the media landscape, trends and competitor strategies
- Liaise directly with the compliance team to stay updated on responsible gambling regulations to ensure all our creative comms and strategies are compliant and hold the Boylesports brand to a high standard.
- Plan and deliver effective multi-media ATL advertising campaigns aligned with the business objectives and marketing KPI’s
- Track and report on advertising campaigns’ effectiveness and competitor analysis.
- Participate in sessions with creative & media agencies, sports partnerships and internal stakeholders on briefings, creative brainstorming and strategy development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and understanding of media planning preferable
- Very strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Excellent Project and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling a high-volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint